Linkbucks is the oldest and Trusted URL shortener Network, Linkbucks Pays to it’s users for getting their links clicked, This network is a CPM, CPA based Link shortener company, Linkbucks is not only a very old network also it is a very popular network too. Linkbucks offering it’s service for adult and non adult content it means you can short your non adult links or adult links with linkbucks. Currently Linkbucks offers only interstitial ads, Linkbucks offers some tools which are Full Page Script, Single Link, Visit Script, Multiple Link. Linkbucks’s minimum payout only $5 which is easily achievable by publishers. It process payments on daily basis and Linkbucks offers 3 payment options to its publishers, which are Payza, PayPal and Payoneer.
|Linkbucks Network Details|
|Payout for 1000 views:||Upto $7|
|Network Type:||URL Shortener, CPM|
|Payment Frequency:||Instantly or On Request|
|Payment Method:||PayPal, Payoneer, Payza|
|Referral Rate:||20% + Multilevel|
Pros and Cons
- It is completely FREE to use, and therefore I can not label it a scam.
- Linkbucks provides a lot of information regarding what users are offered before they sign up.
- Helpful forum
- Paying ad network
- Fast statistics updates
- Minimum Payout is only $5
- Decent payout rates
- Linkbucks offers it’s service for both adult and non adult content
- Easy to Join
- 20% referral rate
- on time payment
- They give full explanation of their features
- Multiple payment options
- The ads are suspicious.
- It has been in “beta” since 2005.
- Low cpm rate for some Countries
- Joining only through mail id not with facebook or google account
Minimum Payout, Payment Option and Payment Time
This networks’s minimum payout is only $5 and it offers 3 payment methods to it’s publishers which are PayPal, Payza and Payoneer and linkbucks make payment on Request basis or daily or instanty.
Join this network and start earning money
More Related Post